Before applying it is recommended to read the contest rules first. There are some key rules to keep in mind before your application:
DESCRIPTION: American Equestrians Got Talent, “AEGT” was founded by Robert Dover, USA six time Dressage Olympian. In its fourth year, “AEGT” is the largest Equestrian fundraising talent show in Wellington, Fla. This contest is supported by Discover Dressage, 501c3, founded by Kimberly Van Kampen, which supports the USEF Emerging Athlete Program for Dressage
2. PARTICIPANTS: All contestants must provide the following information: First and Last Names, telephone number, email and brief introduction of themselves, and a video no longer than 3 minutes from Youtube or Vimeo of their talent. All participantes must sign release form. Minors must have parents or guardian signed release form.
3. ONLINE & LIVE AUDITIONS: Contestants are required to apply online at www.aegtusa.com. Ten finalists will be selected for the Finale on March 15th, 2020 by the AEGT Show Committee. Contestants will be selected from two live auditions AS WELL AS from online applications in certain circumstances. Live audition performers will have a chance to receive a Golden Ticket to ensure their inclusion in the Finale. Two Live auditions will be held in Wellington, Florida. The dates and location will be announced. . All applicants who live in the State of Florida must be available to attend at least one live audition. Applicants who live outside of the State of Florida may be selected as finalists, at the discretion of the Show Committee. All travel expenses are the responsibility of the contestant. The Show Committee will contact every applicant with information about the live auditions.
4. SELECTION: The top 10 finalists will be personally contacted and announced on March 6th 2020 on our website and social media accounts. All finalists must have 2 two minute songs prepared to perform in the Finale (one balad song, and one upbeat song)
5. Deadline is March 5th, 2019 for all video auditions.
6. FINALE VOTING SYSTEM: The FINALE will be held on Sunday, March 15th, 2020, 6:00 p.m., at the Adequan® Global Dressage VIP Tent, 13500 South Shore Blvd. Wellington, FL.
- 25%: UNIQUE VOTES (TOTAL NUMBER of each NEW VOTER)
- 25% : TEXT VOTING = Total money raised.
- 50%: Judges Criteria.
Second Round: The top Four Finalists will perform in the same order as in Round 1.