Before applying it is recommended to read the contest rules first. There are some key rules to keep in mind before your application:
DESCRIPTION: American Equestrians Got Talent, “AEGT” was founded by Robert Dover, USA six time Dressage Olympian. In its eleventh year, “AEGT” is the largest Equestrian fundraising talent show in Florida. "AEGT " is supported by Discover Dressage, a 501c3, founded by Kimberly Van Kampen, partnered with the United States Equestrian Federation (USEF) ‘Emerging Athlete Program,’ is part of the USEF/USDF Pathway to the Medals
2. PARTICIPANTS: All the contestants who received a Golden Ticket will automatically qualify for the AEGT Grand Finale . All live or online participants must sign a release form. Minors must have a parent or guardian sign the release form. The last edition winner is not eligible to compete. Contestants must prepare a two minute performances for Live the auditions.
3. ONLINE & LIVE AUDITIONS: Contestants are required to apply online at www.aegtusa.com. Ten finalists will be selected for the Finale on Satudary, April 15th, 2023, by the AEGT Show Committee. Contestants will be selected from two live auditions AS WELL AS from online applications in circumstances. All audition participants will have a chance to receive a Golden Ticket to ensure their inclusion in the Finale. Live auditions will be held in Wellington, Florida. (February 8th) and in Ocala, Florida (March 8th). The locations will be announced. Applicants who live outside of the State of Florida may be selected as finalists, at the discretion of the Show Committee. All travel expenses are the responsibility of the contestant. The Show Committee will contact every applicant with information about the live auditions.
4. SELECTION: The top 10 finalists will be personally contacted and announced on our website and social media accounts. All finalists (Singers) must have two minute performance prepared to perform in the Finale (one performance).
5. FINALE VOTING SYSTEM: The FINALE will be held on Saturday, April 15th, 2023, 6:00 p.m., at the Golden Ocala Golf and Equestrian Club, 8300 NW 31st Lane Rd, Ocala, FL 34482
- 25%: UNIQUE VOTES (TOTAL NUMBER of each NEW VOTER)
- 25% : TEXT VOTING = Total money raised.
- 50%: Judges Criteria.
The top 3 contestants will be rewarded with:
First Place: $10.000
Second Place: $5.000
Third Place: $2.500